2009年5月12日 星期二

Palace for Dance in SL





The Palace, Ballroom is a good place for making new friends and enjoying dancing. As a cowardly adventurer beginning in SL, I chose this place to dream of being a prince in the castle. There is a strict requirement to wear formal long dress. But don’t worry; near the access of Ballroom, there are a couple of free dresses for ladies and gentlemen. Dressed up, and you can start your adventure.

At the entrance of the magnificent palace building is an information desk; the hostess of ballroom would welcome you there. She would speak friendly to you and help you if you need any assistance. Entering the building, inside is a gorgeous room; going up stair, on third floor there is a big dance square. Usually people dance and make friends there.

The atmosphere is comfortable. There are some little things that you can try right click to give hug or kiss to your dancing partner. There are gentlemen who work here are very good and would politely invite you to dance. As I tried dance alone, a guy who wore a formal suit came and ask me for dance. I thought he was nice, he simply asked me for dance and didn’t talk much. Although for me it was odd to dance with a stranger, but the atmosphere is quite relaxing, almost romantic. He noticed that I was taking the snapshots, and I explained to him I was doing my school assignment.

Outside the hall of dance square on third floor, there is a large balcony with tables and chairs that you can enjoy tea time with friends. There are many little buttons you can right click to have some interactions with your partner. All in all, you can enjoy your romantic moment here with friends and lovers.

沒有留言:

張貼留言